Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Natural Remedies to Treat Bronchitis

One of the worst things you can do if you have bronchitis is to try to suppress your cough  - funny how I never even thought about that.  You actually want to cough to get rid of the stuff that is congesting your lungs so all these over-the-counter cough medicines that are supposed to be good for chest congestion are actually working against you.  Having had my recent bout of bronchitis for over a week now, and becoming totally frustrated with the lack of progress (instead worsening) I was making, I decided to go in search of information on how to treat it naturally.

I found a lot of information but I can honestly say after trying just some of the techniques that I'd truthfully forgotten about (as I've had this off and on since childhood), I was amazed at how much better I feel already!  These are great tips on how to make it easier to get over your next bout of bronchitis!

Natural-Home-Remedies-To-Treat-Bronchitis

No comments:

Post a Comment