Saturday, July 24, 2010

Favorite Funny Stories: Diving In - The Story of the Pool

When I was 17 and very impressionable, I had just left home and was living in a religious group.  This was out of self-preservation I imagine at the time but I did not truly 'fit in' as well as I would like.  Especially confounding was one particular day when we as a group had all gone swimming and much to my embarrassment, when I stripped to my bathing suit, I was literally swarmed with young men - I had shown up in my only bathing suit - a bikini.

In my efforts to dissuade these boys from following me everywhere - literally - I decided to exit one of the swimming pools and move to another where some older folks were swimming.  In my haste, I did not realize that one pool was NOT the exact same as the other swimming pool but instead reversed.  Here is my story of my embarrassing moments!

Favorite-Funny-Stories-Diving-In-The-Story-of-the-Swimming-Pool

Search Amazon.com for bikinis for women


Search Amazon.com for swimming pools above ground

No comments:

Post a Comment